Terms and Conditions
- All content included in or made available through the website such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and digital downloads is the property of S.W. Baird. You may not extract and/or re-utilise parts of the content without express written consent.
- We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website and services will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, this cannot be guaranteed, due to the nature of the internet. In addition, your access may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
- The right to cancel or return does not apply to eBooks once your order has been processed, since they are digital products that are not supplied in a physical format. Once purchased, the product will remain available for download for 72 hours.
- You consent to receive sales invoices electronically.
- If you wish to purchase any products through the Site, you will be asked to supply payment and other information to a third party payment processor. These details are not seen or stored by S.W. Baird. All information that you provide must be accurate, current and complete and you represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment means used to initiate any transaction. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or any users of your account and credit card (or other applicable payment means) at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred.
- Descriptions, images, references, content, price and availability of books are subject to change without notice, and current prices can be found on the website.
- We reserve the right, with or without prior notice, to limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product; to honour, or impose conditions on the honouring of any coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions; to bar any user from making any or all purchase(s); and/or to refuse to provide any user with any product or service.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the website, and terms and conditions at any time.
Return to Homepage